Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sissy Faggot Rikki Bimbo


I am sissy rikki bimbo and a crossdressing faggot eager to serve service and amuse Real Men. Basically, I am a dimwitted fairy and here to provide entertainment for Real Men who get off on the humiliation, verbal and sexual abuse of sissy queers. I am nothing more than a mincing flaming faggot and will wear women’s clothes for the entertainment of Real Men. I am a pansy in panties and I suck cock and take it up the ass as a good fairy should. I get off on the humiliation and shame of serving Real Men as they request.

I crave to suffer abuse and humiliation from men who do me. I am a real transvestite sissy, mincing, sucking cock and taking cock up my sissy pussy whenever and wherever a Real Man requests those services. And remember, I take bare cock from anyone; there are never limitations on that. Everything that goes up my fuckhole can be bare as the Real Man desires. Order me to do things that you might like to see me doing and have me take pictures and post them for your enjoyment and the enjoyment of other Real Men. All of these things is what I am good for – nothing more.

Please feel free to comment - I love all comments - and feel free to email me - I love email and answer it all.

1 comment: